Monday 20 February 2012

Febuary's GlossyBox



Sign up to GlossyBox for £12.95. That's £10 for the boc and £2.95PP

When i first saw it i was a bit disapointed, but now i think i might get some use out of them. These are not what i would buy normally, or considering buying.

What i got;

DUWOP Venom Gloss - I wouldn't buy it because i'm not a lipgloss person, i like lip balm. You can feel the tingling sensation. The colour is nice. I'll use it since i have it now. I don't think it's done anything to my lips though. It's got a weird smell too, i can't quite place it.

DR BRONNER Leavender Hand Sanitiser - Now i already have a hand sanitiser in my bad and i love it. This i don't like so much. I don't like how it's so watery. I like that it's a spray though and that it's organic fair trade. But i like gel hand sanitisers. I do not like the smell of this at all, it's supposed to be lavender but it smells like those micowave heat things. Which stinks.

PAUL MITCHELL Super Skinny Relaxing Balm - I googled this, and this is what it's supposed to do. Lets you relax wavy, curly or unruly hair with this lightweight balm that helps smooth every strand, seal the cuticle and lock out frizz. Helps protect hair from heat and speeds up drying time. Well since my hair isn't wavy, curly or unruly, i have no need for this, and i already have a head deffence. I did use it this morning though, as for the cutting down drying time, i did notice getting dryer on the ends were i used it, and it did leave my hair nice and smooth.

BM BEAUTY Pure Mineral Eyeshadow - I got the colour wolf howl, basically dark purple. I'll proberly use this, but not very often, i'm lazy when it comes to makeup.

COMO SHAMBHALA Inigorate Shower Gel - I opend it to smell it, and it smells familiar but i don't know what off. I'll try it, but it might be no good for my skin, since my skin is annoying and shower gel drys it out, i have only found one shower gel so far thats okay for my skin.

Note - I can still feel the tingling on my lips a while after applying the lip gloss. Does the tingling not go away, if it doesn't i won't be useing this.

Did you like yours?

3 comments:

  1. lovely post!
    You have a really cute blog. I'm now following you thanks to blog hop :)
    Would love it if you could follow back too :))

    http://makemeuppink25.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Thanks for your comment. I'll go have a look at your blog now ^_^

      Delete
  2. Hi unfortunately I didn't like my feb glossbox so I'm giving it away on my blog
    Http://I-eat-London.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Clipart
Real Time Web Analytics