Saturday 4 February 2012

January Favourites/Reivew


I did buy quite a few new products this month. I like trying new things. But these are my favourites. 

 Garnier makeup remover - It works quite well, it's proberly not the best out there. I'v been useing it for a month and it's worked fine. Removes most of the makeup. The problem is eyeliner on the lower line, but i just put some of the product in a old contact case and dab a cutton bud in it to use around my eye.

Tresemmé heat defence styling spray - This is a product i buy over and over. It leaves the hair feeling so soft. Since i use heat on my hair almost everyday i really do need one.

Superdrug dry shampoo - I normally buy the Batiste but i saw this had a offer on at buy 1 get 2 free. When i saw that i had to try it. Since they are only £1.75 to buy, i figured i wouldn't lose to much if it turned out to be rubbish. But it's actually quite good, it has a really nice smell to it as well. Which i was smelling all day. It's a fresh smell. A little orangey smell i would say.

Sanctuary pore refining toner - It's supposed to help minimise the appearance of pores without drying out the skin. Which i would say it does. You can feel it working when you use it. It's a slight tingerling feeling. It had a nice smell, as it is naturally fragranced with plant extracts and essential oils. I will be buying it again.



Clinique dramatically different moisturizing lotion - I'v been looking for a mousteriser for dry skin for a while, since the cold weather dryed it out a little. Since it isn't cheep i wasn't sure about buying it at first, but i did. And i'm glad i did. It works, my face isn't as dry anymore. It leaves it feeling nice a soft. You actually don't need a lot of the product to cover the whole face. So i think it will last a while. It says it's for very dry to dry combination. I proberly won't be able to use it in the summer, since my skin isn't dry then. But i will be buying it again, and i think it is worth the price. It glides on nice and easy and has a nice smell.

Simple soothing eye balm - It feels so nice on the eyes. It wakes them up on a morning too. It says it reduces puffiness, soothes and nutures. I don't know if it reducess puffiness as i don't have puffy eyes, but it does sooth and nutures. The skin under my eyes feels a lot smoother and healthier. I will also say it has made my dark under eye circles less darker. Since it's not supposed to do that, it's a nice added bonus.

Soap and glory dr spot - I don't get to many spots, but when i do, like everyone i want them to go just as quickly as they came. This does that. Within about a week of useing, the spot was almost gone. You can tell it's working. It doesn't dry out the skin. And it drys clear, so you can apply makeup over the top of it. It's a little barrier between makeup and the spot. I used it twice a day and poof they went. Now when a spot comes i use this.

Sanctuary body butter - I LOVE this. Leaves the skin so soft, smells amazing, and the smell lasts all day. I applyed it went shopping and smelt something nice, i was like ooh whats that smell, then i realised it was me :)
I wasn't expecting it to last all day since most others don't, and i was very happy to find out it did. It has cocoa butter, shea butter and macadamia nut oil. I think the smell comes from the macadamia nut oil. I bought the sample to try it, and at christmas my mum bought me a sanctuary set which had the full sized one in it. I now refill my small one up as it doesn't take up to much space on my desk. The small one lasted me at least a month, as i bought the small one near the end of december.

Technic hide it concealer palette - I have been looking for a long time for a concealer that hides my annoying dark circles. This comes with a yellow which neutralises dark undereye circles. Then i normally use a Sleek one to cover up the yellow. Which i haven't listed on here but i should have. But this technic one is very cheep and for the price i am very happy with what it does. It also has a green which is supposed to calm down redness, but since my face doesn't have any redness i don't use it. It comes with two little brushes, but i find them useless. I will buy it again unless i find a better palette with yellow.

Okay so this ended up been a reivew of the products, instead of just been a favourites, oh well.

Price list
  • Garnier makeup remover - £2.99
  •  Tresemmé heat defence styling spray -  £4.99
  •  Superdrug dry shampoo - Normally £1.75 but it's on sale for 99p
  •  Sanctuary pore refining toner - £8.99
  •  Clinique dramatically different moisturizing lotion - £16.50 for 50ml
  •  Simple soothing eye balm - £3.99
  •  Soap and glory dr spot - £8
  •  Sanctuary body butter- £9.20 for 300ml
  • Technic hide it concealer palette - £1.99

    Products bought from, boots, debenhams, superdrug and online.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Clipart
Real Time Web Analytics