Friday 13 April 2012

Etude House Nail Polish

 This is my first Etude House nail polish. I love the shape of the bottle and the cap. Different from what I'm used to seeing.

That is with just one coat of colour, and i really like it. It's not obvious and doesn't stand out. But right now i want my nails to look like that. I might try adding another coat next time.
I bought this for around £4. Which isn't to bad.
The formula is nice, the polish went on smoothly and dryed quickly too.

The colour is quite close to the colour in the bottle too ^_^
I think i will buy more from Etude House. I bought this one because I've been looking for a lilac shade for a while. But couldn't find one.

:O It's been 7 days since i last posted oops. Sorry.
My next posts will be on My Beauty Diary face mask which i am going to try out tonight and Etude House eyeliner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Clipart
Real Time Web Analytics