Tuesday 17 April 2012

Etude House Proof 10 Jewerly Pencil #3 Metallic Aqua


This is my first Etude House eyeliner.
This product is endorsed by 2NE1. If you don't know who they are, they are a Korean pop group. They are amazing :)


I really like the packaging, it's so shiney :)
The pencil its self is not one that you need to sharpen, it's a twisty one. Like Rimmel Exaggerate Eye Definer. Which makes it better to use, since you don't need to sharpen it. It even comes with a sharpner on the end, the blue bit pulls out. Not that you need it.

It's creamy and glides on easy. It says you can use it as a eye shadow, but i'v not tried that.
The colour is pigmented. 
It says it will last for 24hours. It really does last all day. I thought it would last for a few hours then start to fade. But it doesn't.

It is water proof, so if you were in the rain or cry you would be fine, but i'd say you couldn't go swiming with it on. I swached it on my hand and hold it under water while rubbing it, and most of it rubbed of, but some of it stayed.


No worry's if you can't read Korean, like me, there is english on one side of the box.

Overall - I love this eyeliner, and i will be buying more. I would recomend this to anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Clipart
Real Time Web Analytics