Sunday 22 April 2012

Outfit Of The Day + Shopping

 Green harem pants woooh :)
They were originally bought for a friend but she didn't like how green they were, so i figured I'd wear them. Even though they are a size to big.
 I like the studs on them :)
The last one i was mid dance lol. I can't dance but i like to.

Outfit;
Black Cardigan - I don't remember were i got it.
Black Top - Primark
Trousers - CuteJapaneseFashion


 Hehe when i saw those t-shirts i had to buy them. Even though the you wok one is to big.
They are to cool to leave in the store. I got them from tk max. I don't normally like tk max. But they do have some funky t-shirts.
Over sized jumper from Select. I like over sized jumpers. They are so comfy. This one is long and goes past my bum, which is even better :)

Hehe kpop socks!!
The yellow one is of Dara from 2NE1. The blue one is of EunHyuk from Super Junior.
I love 2NE1 because they aren't like other girl groups. And i slightly became obsessed with Super Junior and EunHyuk is my bias. I found them on eBay ^_^

Do you like any kpop groups?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Clipart
Real Time Web Analytics