Tuesday 5 June 2012

Garnier Body Intensive 7days Softening Lotion

So i sent of for a free trial of Garnier's new body lotion.
I already have a body lotion i love, but hey it's a free trial might as well try it.



So it came with 7 packets to use over 7days on your legs. I normly forget a day or two, but this time i didn't. Today was my last packet.

I love it!
It smells nice, it glides on very easy, doesn't look greasy and it drys fast aswell.
It leaves your skin feeling super soft. The smell doesn't linger on the skin, which isn't good or bad. I like it when a body lotion leaves a nice smell on the skin.

It's also supposed to help with the level of dry skin. And it comes with a skin reader, so you can see how dry your skin was before and how your skin has improved after useing it.

As you can see from my skin reader, i had a lot of dry skin before, which i didn't realise i had. After useing this for 7days my dry skin has improved a lot.

Over all from the 7days i'v use it, i really like it, and when my lotion runs out i will conside buying this.

1 comment:

  1. I tried this trial too. I only had the tiniest bit of white on my first strip so I thought I'd done it wrong lol. Perhaps I just have ok legs? I really don't know. I do like this though xx

    http://confessionsofasecretshopper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Clipart
Real Time Web Analytics