Saturday 16 June 2012

Outfit Of The Day + FOTD

I actually wore this a few days ago when it was colder, but i forgot to post it, so I'll post it now :)
This weather is annoying, i miss the sun and warmness. Damn you England.

Since i tuck the photo i figured i might as well do a face of the day. My hair's tied up for once.
Make up:
Face - Skin Food BB Cream
Eyes - Concealer by Collection 2000
Liquid eyeliner by Miss Sporty - One of my favourites, cheap and lasts all day.
Green eyeliner by Eyeko.



Outfit:
Bomber Jacket - New Look
Top - CuteJapaneseFashion
Leggings - BHS i think
Socks - Primark
Shoes - Tesco
Rings - Ebay

I'm having a hard time finding any clothes i like lately, i keep going to town and looking around but find nothing. *Sigh* Guess I'll just have to order things from abroad.
Are you liking clothes stores are selling?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Clipart
Real Time Web Analytics