Saturday 28 July 2012

Outfit Of The Day - Black And White

Okay so i wore this a few days ago when it was warm and then regretted wearing black.
I was trying to be artistic with my photos but somehow they didn't come out as well as i wanted. Anyways these are the ones i liked of that day.





 I tryed to take photos in the woods. But it was soo had, i couldn't find anywhere to put the damn camera, so these were the best i could take. and i know they are out of focus.

Outfit;
Jacket - Don't remember, it's Korean so probably online.
Top - Primark men's
Leggings - BHS
Shoes - Primark
Bag - A shop that is no longer around.


Showing my support!
Did you watch the opening ceremony?
Did you like it?
I thought it was amazing! Really showed a lot of history.
To be honest i thought it was going to be horrible but it surprised me.


2 comments:

  1. I really like the way the third picture came out! and I love your jacket :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Clipart
Real Time Web Analytics