Monday 11 February 2013

Graze Box



Nothing to do with fashion or beauty. But healty snacks are good to keep a balanced diet. When the graze box first came out, i didn't want to try it because it was all nuts and stuff. And i don't like nuts. But with the nibblebox i can get things i actually like. There is only one thing in this box i don't like, it's the tropical sundae. But that's my fault for not binning it. They send you four random things every week or two weeks. You go on their site and choose bin, for things you don't want them to send you, and try, like, love for the things you want.

If you are wanting to try graze box you can try it for free with my friend code.
2JJCNXD 
Just put the code into the voucher section.

I'll get back to posting outfit posts now.

1 comment:

  1. I have to keep my blood sugar level even and it's easy to forget to eat when you are busy painting. I will give these a try! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Clipart
Real Time Web Analytics