Thursday 7 March 2013

Music Tag


I finally got around to filming this. I had to retake it quite a few times as i was so awkward and my voice was so manly. I managed to make my voice sound more girly lol. I first saw it on Daisys And Dr Martens's site.

Questions:
1. Favourite band/musician of the moment
2. One band you always come back to
3. Favourite movie soundtrack
4. What is/are your favourite song(s) of all time?
5. Most embarrassing song on your iTunes
6. Top 3 most-played songs on your iTunes
7. Favourite concert you've attended
8. Most underrated musician in your opinion
9. Favourite quote or song lyric

I didn't answer 7 because i've never been to a concert.
If you do this tag leave a url in the comments section.

I was thinking, should i do more vlogs?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Clipart
Real Time Web Analytics