Friday 12 April 2013

Ebay Haul




Over the last month-ish i've bought a few things from ebay. Mainly Korean beauty products. I will do a review on everything eventually, i haven't started to use them yet, i was waiting for them all to come, since they all come at different times.

TonyMoly, Etude House, Skin Food products.
I love the travel contact case, it's cute and compact perfect for me. I couldn't resist buying the pill pens because i always forget pens, so i bought them to chuck in my bag.

I can't be bothered to list every seller, so if there is something you want to look at/buy just ask for the link in the comments section and i will give you it.

What i love about buying Korean products is the amount of samples you are given. Which is what the last photo is.

2 comments:

  1. I've just purchased the pocket bunny mist myself - the reviews I read didn't really say much for the product, but the packaging was so cute I had to buy it anyway, even if it will only sit on my dresser - damn cute packaging! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can always fill it with something else after but yes it was to cute. How could anyone resist it?

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Clipart
Real Time Web Analytics