Sunday 30 June 2013

Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Hair Mask Review




I've been using this for while now, I'm not sure how long but i am on my fourth tub.
I don't really use it as a hair mask, i mix it in with my shampoo. So i basically use it as a conditioner. Which works amazingly well. I have used it as a hair mask though.

It says it's a deep hydro-treatment for very dry, damaged hair. Which my hair is slightly, from the colouring. When i use it as a hair mask it does as it says. It leaves my hair feeling very soft and silky. It doesn't leave my hair feeling greasy or anything like that. The smell is amazing, it isn't a strong coconut smell just the right amount of coconut smell, if that makes sense. My hair definitely felt as if it had been nourished and strengthened.

I would recommend this product to anyone who has damaged hair as it does as it says. Of course i would buy this product again since I'm on my fourth tub already.

It's normally around £4. Strangely i couldn't find it on boots website, but tesco sell it here.

She Said Beauty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Clipart
Real Time Web Analytics