Friday 19 July 2013

Spikes and Stripes




More high waisted shorts haha. I can't help it, they're so comfy. I promise my next outfit won't have them in. (They might) Quite a simple outfit so i added things to make it pop a little more, like the studded headband and the socks, which are nylon. I ruined them them :( I did have some pretty cool earrings in, but my idiotic camera wouldn't focus when i tried to take a photo of them. I will post of photo of them on instagram though.
Sam is always trying to be in photos, so i let him this time.

Tomorrow i will be going to the Manchester comic con with a friend so my next posts will more than likely be about that. I've never been and i'm super excited. Should i vlog it? I will be taking pictures of course.

Outfit:
Top - New Look
Shorts - New Look
Headband - Ebay
Socks - Ebay
Shoes - Mum bought them for me so i don't know.

She Said Beauty

2 comments:

  1. Ooo, love the outfit, and your dog is absolutely adorable! Have fun at the comic con (i've never been to one either hehe)

    Would you like to follow each other on GFC/Bloglovin? Junniku blog [Click!]
    - A Korean fashion, beauty and lifestyle blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) I find him way to cute.

      Sure i'd love to follow you, you're blog looks nice. ^_^

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Clipart
Real Time Web Analytics