Monday 19 August 2013

Back To Basics (Outfit)




I should probably stop taking photos here, it always takes a while to get photos with the right light. The first photo probably isn't needed but i like it.

Such a basic outfit because i was lazy and tired that day. Yes for once i am wearing my glasses, only because my eyes were tired. I don't like wearing them out, i should have wore my others with the outfit though. Sorry Gok Wan i will wear your glasses eventually haha.

Hope you're enjoying whatever it is you're doing ^_^

Outfit:
Top - CuteJapaneseFashion
Leggings - Primark
Glasses - Specsavers

She Said Beauty

6 comments:

  1. I love your top, this is such a cute casual outfit for lazy days!
    -Charlotte
    http://incharlottesshoes.blogspot.co.uk/?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is actually a nice Sunday outfit. I like your glasses, I have something similar with brown and pink rims. :P

    Beauty from the Fjord x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lazy sunday days, easy to relax in. Thanks :)

      Delete
  3. This gorgeous outfit is so simple but yet so pretty! :) Thank you for your link in the #bblogger chat :) xx

    VINTAGE TEAPOT | FASHION, BEAUTY & LIFE RAMBLES

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Clipart
Real Time Web Analytics