Sunday 25 August 2013

Soap & Glory - The Fab Pore Facial Peel Review


 Intensive-Action Pore Refining Facial Peel.
I've been using this for a while. I use it when i feel like my skin needs an extra cleaning. It isn't harsh on the skin but i feel it deep cleans better than a face wash. It's easy to apply, just massage onto the face until the beads disappear.


What it says:

The Fab Pore™ has an intensive pore refining action with our exclusive PORESHRINK-R COMPLEX™. Ideal for greasy, spot prone or problem skin, or for a strategic attack on a misbehaving T-zone.
  • FOMES OFFICINALIS EXTRACT: A mushroom extract to tighten pores.
  • SALICYLIC ACID: which loosens up the dead cells that contribute to pore clogging
  • KAOLIN: that’s ‘cosmetic’ for clay. It sops up extra oil on your skin and smoothes your skin’s surface
  • VITAMINS E & C: Antioxidants. Just because you’re oily, doesn’t mean you’re not aging 

As you probably know salicylic acid is good for acne. So this helps to fight any breakouts that you might have. I can always see a difference to my skin after using it. It leaves the skin very smooth and tightened a little. I can't quite place the smell, but it's subtle and not bad. My pores do look smaller. 

 I tend to use it maybe once a month or every two months. It's a big-ish tub so it lasts a long time. I'm not even half way through the tub yet and I've had it since January i think. 

Overall it does it's job and i would probably buy it again. It costs £10 at boots or £9.50 at Havery Nicholes.

She Said Beauty

7 comments:

  1. I've tried this & love it. You have a lovely blog :)

    Jordan-Alice

    ReplyDelete
  2. ive never tried any of the soap and glory stuff, but always loved their packaging :) the product sounds good actually, although I probably wouldn't get it cause I don't really notice my pores. Your blog is super cute by the way :) xx

    http://thepersephonecomplex.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh you should try them. They have some amazing stuff. Thanks :)

      Delete
  3. Oh wow! I love Soap and Glory yet have never seen this one! Must make a cheeky Boots order? Gorgeous blog, so cute!

    Jess / www.gingerlypale.blogspot.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Your skin will feel better :) and thanks.
      (Removed other comment because i made a typo)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Clipart
Real Time Web Analytics