Sunday 20 October 2013

Star Cat | Outfit

    | Outfit: | Top - H&M | Shorts - Asda | Socks - Tesco | Boots - Tesco |

I wore this last week, but i wasn't sure if i'd post it because this is the only photo i took the night i went to karaoke. Which was super fun! I love singing so i enjoyed it. This outfit didn't keep me warm even though i had a jacket on top. It was super cold that night. Need thicker tights maybe? But i wanted to wear this jumper at least once this year, it's very very thin.

So sorry about the photo, but i love this outfit.

She Said Beauty

3 comments:

  1. Such a lovely jumper! Perhaps if you wore a t shirt underneath it you'd be able to get some more wear out of it? xx (Rebecca - UK Style Blogger)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I did do, but it still wasn't warm enough. Which is a shame.

      Delete
  2. Emma,You've got something from wishing to be the best attitude,it's sparkling on your skin this outfit.The cat it's a great point of focus to your fans when you are on the scene.I would like you to visit my blog,too.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Clipart
Real Time Web Analytics