Monday 25 November 2013

It's Cold | Outfit

     | Outfit: | Jacket - Mums | Jeans - Primark | Hat - German Market | Bag - Leeds Market | Shoes - Ebay |

I'm wearing jeans for a change. It's not very often i wear jeans or trousers since i love wearing shorts. But it's getting colder and i don't want to wear my thermal leggings just yet. I'm trying to keep them for when it gets colder. I also felt like a big kid taking photos on this mini playground thing. I might keep wearing this denim jacket for a bit longer since it's baggy and i can put jumpers under it. Sorry for the slight grainy-ness to the first photo. It's really hard taking photos in autumn.

私はへんこうのためちゃくようジーンズでした。また私はちゃくようデニムのジャケットでした。てんきは今さむいです。

She Said Beauty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Clipart
Real Time Web Analytics