Tuesday 24 December 2013

How I Spend My Christmas Tag


Thought i'd do a Christmas tag since it is Christmas eve after all. I even took that photo for this tag. I like how it turned out.


1) – What are you usually up to on Christmas Eve?
Nothing. I will probably wrap some pressents and watch tv with my mum and dad. But other than that i don't do anything. Boring right?


2) – Who do you spend your Christmas day’s with?
My mum, dad, dog, grandad. My grandad normally stays a few days after until the new year.


3) – Do you enjoy GIVING or RECEIVING gifts?
Both. I love seeing peoples faces when they open what i bought them, but i also love getting things. Who doesn't love getting things?


 4) – What does your outfit consist of on Christmas day?
 MY PYJAMAS! Well my Pyjama fluffy dress thing. It's an alternative to a onesie. Or i might be in that. I don't go anywhere christmas day so i have no need to get dressed.


5) – Do you enjoy shopping for your loved one’s gifts?
Of course, it gives me an excuse to shop. I love shopping. It's always hard as i never know what to get for anyone, my mum and dad are the hardest to shop for. They are so picky.


6) – Have you ever received a gift that you disliked and pretended you liked it?
I don't think i have. People tend to buy me things i want or need. I can't think of anything, but theere probably was at one point, but i would never tell the person anyway. At least they thought of me and that's what matters.


7) – What would your ideal Christmas be?
I like my christmas as it is, it doesn't need to be anything more. But maybe seeing my friends on christmas would be a nice alternative. But other than that i'm happy spending it at home sat next to the fire.


8) – What is your least favourite thing about Christmas?
There isn't one. What's not to love about christmas? Everyone is a little happier. If i had to say one... It's probably wrapping the presents, i hate that it's so boring.


9) – What is the best gift you have ever received?
I couldn't say. I love eveything i get, but so far this year it's a CD of the GazettE from my friend, yes we opend them early.


10) – If you could choose one person to spend Christmas with who would it be and why? (Other than family)
Like i said earlier friends, because it would be something differen't and nice.



She Said Beauty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Clipart
Real Time Web Analytics