Thursday 2 January 2014

What I Bought | Sales Shopping


 Boxing day i went shopping with a friend. I didn't buy much as i'd received some clothes for Christmas, but i couldn't resist buying these. 

First up is a cat top from International, it was only £6. So cute i had to have it to go with my other cat clothes. I have at least 5+ items that all have cats on them. I'm not even a cat lady. I'm a dog person.

Next is some penguin socks from Primark. Technically they aren't in the sale but they were only £2.
Primark have some really cute things in at the moment like my little pony jumpers and tees. I wanted the pony jumper but i'd just got a unicorn one for xmas. You will eventually see that.

Last up is a ring from H&M. I need new jewellery to put into the amazing jewellery box my grandad got me for xmas. It's quite big and what i have doesn't fill it. And i couldn't pass up to buy a skull ring. I love skulls.

So did you buy anything in the sales? Or did you miss them out this year.

She Said Beauty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Clipart
Real Time Web Analytics