Saturday 1 March 2014

Four Korean Beauty Products I Want To Try

Korean Beauty Products I Want To Try

 As you may know i love using Korean beauty products and i'm always looking for new ones to try. These are a few that are on my buy next list. The packaging looks simple and clean. I really like the TonyMoly pot, the leaves on the lid give a cute look without going over board.

I want to try the The Face Shop simple step melting cleanser because from the what it says it will melt through your makeup and leave your face nice and clean. Anything that makes makeup removing easier is something i need to buy.

Etude House Moistfull Cream is on my list because it's supposed to moisturise the face and create a layer that locks in moisture. Which will be amazing for my dry skin.

Tonymoly Clean Dew Broccoli Sprout Cleansing Cream also made the list because i saw a review on it and it sounded amazing. It's supposed to cleanse your skin leaving it healthy and revitalised.

I'd like to try Innisfree Green Tea Pure Lotion since it has green tea in it, which i know is good for the skin. It's supposed to revive dry stressed skin leaving it moisturised.

Is there any Korean products you want to try?

She Said Beauty

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Clipart
Real Time Web Analytics