Sunday 9 March 2014

New In | Japanese Beauty Products

Japanese Beauty Products, HadoLabo, Bifesta, Diaso Sleeping Pack

I decided it was time to jump in and find some Japanese stuff to try. A friend recommend the HadoLabo lotion to me (Small blue bottle) so i figured that was a good place to start. And while i was looking around i saw the Bifesta cleansing lotion and thought it would be a good time to try that since i'm running out of my normal stuff i use to remove makeup. The Diaso sleeping pack got my attention since i've always wanted to try a sleeping pack and see how they work. I can't wait to try these and review them for you. Of course i bought them all of ebay and you can find them by searching for them.

She Said Beauty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Clipart
Real Time Web Analytics