Thursday 8 May 2014

Spring Lookbook | Video


The other day i filmed and edited this lookbook. I actually enjoy doing these, i'd love to do more videos in the future. I hope you like the outfits in this video, i've worn variations of these outfits and will continue to do so. So if you could be so kind as to subscribe to my youtube i'd be so happy.


I know the username is bad but i made this channel a long long time ago. 
Please do let me know what you think about the video and editing.

Hope you're having a lovely day ^_^

She Said Beauty

4 comments:

  1. Love the first outfit, the red docs are lush!
    Kayla xx

    http://kaylaliscious.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Emma ,
    I love you blog!!
    Do you know this Google already?

    Google of HelloEmski

    You can personalize with a name of your choice . With the same results of Google!
    Put it as homepage with your name!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, glad you like it ^_^

      No i didn't know about that. It's a nice little touch. I may use it, thanks :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Clipart
Real Time Web Analytics