Monday 23 June 2014

Cheap Monday | Outfit

Oversized T-shirt outfit

Oversized T-shirt outfit

Sports socks outfit

Such an easy and comfy outfit. I love wearing my oversized t-shirts this way as it looks a little like a dress. Of course i had shorts under it. I had been loving wearing my denim shirt, i don't wear it a lot as i don't find much to wear it with. But i think i may have figured out some more outfits with it for the future. I added the socks to this outfit just so it wasn't as boring, i think it takes the outfit up a notch. Of course that's not a real tattoo, i haven't got one yet.

| Outfit: | Denim Shirt - River Island | T-shirt - Cheap Monday | Tattoo Tights - Ebay | Creepers - Barretts |

She Said Beauty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Clipart
Real Time Web Analytics