Monday 9 June 2014

Daiso Hyaluronic Acid Sleeping Pack Review

Daiso Hyaluronic Acid Sleeping Pack, Japanese Beauty Review

Today I'll be reviewing this Daiso product. In case you don't know Daiso is basically the Japanese equivalent to our £1 store, but sells much more and even their own range of stuff.

What it says:
Hyaluronic Acid makes your skin supple and shiny while you sleep.

I've been using this for a little while now and i do actually like it. You apply it before you go to sleep then when you wake up you just wash it off. It says to use it three or four times i week, but i've been using it when i think my skin needs extra help and is feeling a little too dry. It leaves my skin feeling nice and soft. It isn't the best product for hydrating the skin but it does it's job. It leaves the skin smooth and it actually doesn't make you shiny at all. Using this along with my moisturiser is the best way for me. I would buy it again and i do recommend it. Hyaluronic Acid is supposed to be anti-ageing according to the Internet, so there is that bonus as well.

I bought it on ebay from a Japanese seller but i can't remember who that was.


She Said Beauty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Clipart
Real Time Web Analytics