Monday 28 July 2014

Sublime World | Outfit

Skulls, checked shirt, Knee High Socks


Skulls, checked shirt, Knee High Socks OOTD WIWT GRUNGE OUTFIT

I love how these photos turned out, so thank you Nao! I wore this when it was a little cold for a few days. I've been wearing my checked shirts a lot lately. They're just easy to style and look good tied around the waist when it gets too warm.  I'm still loving socks over tights and i can't wait until autumn to be able to wear them again.

You can see more of Nao's photography here. They're good right?
 This will be in two parts. There was too many photos for one post.  

| Outfit: | Shirt - NewLook | Top - NewLook | Shorts - River Island | Boots - Primark |

She Said Beauty

2 comments:

  1. Nice outfit, that plaid shirt looks really comfy ^^. I love the look of socks with leggings too! But I've never tried before, last fall I totally forgot that combination is possible (lol). Maybe you could buy those leggings that look similar (they're black up to above the knee) so that you can still wear them?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) The shirt really is and it's a mans. Those leggings might be a good idea, i'll have a look thanks.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Clipart
Real Time Web Analytics