Monday 8 September 2014

In The Clouds | Outfit

Monki Dog Print T-shirt

River Island High Waist Shorts

Monki, river island and dr martens outfit

Alternative Fashion, Monki with Dr Martens

Chokers, shorts and Dr Martens. I could wear them all the time and never get bored of them. It's the season of tights since the English weather doesn't know what it's doing at the moment. One day it's cold and I'm wearing a beanie the next it's warm enough for shorts again. It's not often i wear this tee since it's a weird length, not quite cropped but not long enough for jeans.

I just started a new job so my posts might be a little off until i get back into the swing of blogging and working. I'll also start a new series or posts probably called "Running To Work Outfits" Since i have to wear a uniform but work in black jeans. I don't go to work in the uniform.

Don't forget to enter my giveaway, only two days left.

| Outfit: | Top - Monki | Shorts - River Island | Choker - Asos | Boots - Dr Martens |

She Said Beauty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Clipart
Real Time Web Analytics