Thursday 4 September 2014

Jewellery Ever After | Review

Alice in Wonderland themed necklace

Alice in Wonderland themed necklace

I was kindly sent this for review from Jewellery Ever After. Finally I'm getting around to doing it. I choose this Alice in Wonderland themed necklace for more than one reason. First because i like Alice in Wonderland, and because i wanted a key necklace. Also because it was small and goldy bronze colour. I don't have many gold or bronze coloured items so i thought it was be good to add to my small jewellery collection. 

I must say i was pleasantly surprised at how well this is actually made for the price. It's sturdy and it won't easily break. You can't see it on my photos but there is a smaller key hanging on the chain, which i thought was a cute touch. It's a small chain so it but with the charm it is a bit longer. It sits above the breast area. Or it does on me at least. It's a good length to wear with plain t-shirts.

Her shop is themed around the idea of "Happily Ever After" so if you like Disney stuff and other cute items you will like this store. She even sells Harry Potter themed items. I would consider buying more items for myself, they're cheap and affordable for anyone. The necklace i choose is here.

I will do a post of an outfit with me wearing this. I have a slight idea of what i want to wear it with.

She Said Beauty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Clipart
Real Time Web Analytics