Sunday 5 October 2014

Feel It All | Outfit

Bunny Beanie and Cheap Monday

Cheap Monday Tee outfit, Over knee socks outfit

Kpop bunny beanie, style nanda bunnie beanie

 Now the weather is getting colder it's the time of year i get to wear my cute beanies and over knee socks. Autumn really is my favourite time of year for outfits, there's just so much more to them and more thought goes into the final outfit. It's much better to look at and think of, at least for me it is.

I'm wearing my new boohoo shoes in this outfit, i bought them a little while ago, they're comfy but a little too big for me. Nothing that can't be handled with socks. I've been wanting something holographic for a while and when i saw these i figured it was calling to me. Do you have or have seen anything holographic?

| Outfit: | Beanie - StyleNanda | Jacket - Mum's | Tee - Cheap Monday | Shoes - Boohoo |

She Said Beauty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Clipart
Real Time Web Analytics