Sunday 16 November 2014

Boney Mickey | Outfit

Modern emo outfit

Emo outfit blogger

EMO BLOGGER


Ummm... So i now have to wear coats. I'm so glad i bought this one last year as it has a load of buckles which makes it look a little edgy for a winter coat. It's been keeping me warm, I've only been wearing t-shirts and cardigans under it, which is unusual for me as i normally have more layers on. Guess it's not as cold this year.

Also how emo do i look in this outfit? This is nothing new me for me is it? Well i do love this t-shirt. I tried adding some cuteness with the socks...

| Outfit: | Coat - Asos | T-shirt - Primark | Beanie - H&M | Socks - Ebay | Shoes - Barretts |
 
She Said Beauty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Clipart
Real Time Web Analytics