Friday 7 November 2014

What I Love About Autumn Tag


It might be a bit late for this since after bonfire night it decided it's going to be the middle of winter. But I'm going to do it anyway. 

 What's your favourite seasonal drink from Starbucks/Costa/Cafe Nero etc?
Well the only place i go in is Costa because i only drink hot chocolate and they have the best. I hate coffee. So when the seasonal drinks come around I'm always drinking the white hot chocolate from there.

What accessories do you opt for, scarf, boots, gloves?
I wear boots all year since they're comfy. In Autumn i just go for a scarf and add the others as it gets colder. I really need some new gloves though.

What's your favourite music to listen to during Autumn?
I don't listen to anything in particular, but i love L'Arc~en~ciel's album Tierra for autumn since it goes so well with the rain.

What candle scents will you be burning this season?
Anything cinnamon and spiced apple.       

What do you love most about Autumn?
That i can layer clothes and not need a huge coat that just covers all the outfit. Also the colours, everything is just so pretty. The leaves on the floor have to be the best part.

Favourite make up look?
I don't change my makeup i just wear the same as always.
   
She Said Beauty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Clipart
Real Time Web Analytics