Sunday 7 December 2014

Beauty at Tesco Countdown to Christmas Advent Calendar | Week One

Beauty at Tesco Countdown to Christmas Advent Calendar

So one week later and this is the stuff I've gotten from my advent calendar so far. I decided to do the posts weekly or it would just be to much. So far my favourites are the Paul Smith perfume and the Mini Soap. The Katy Perry stuff smells good but I'm not one for her or her stuff. The eyelashes, lip gloss and nail varnish might never get used, so that's annoying. 

She Said Beauty

3 comments:

  1. "The eyelashes, lip gloss and nail varnish might never get used, so that's annoying."

    But you're a beauty blogger? Who bought a beauty advent calendar? What were you expecting...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will use most of it, it's just some things like the nail varnish which isn't a good colour for me. And lip gloss is pointless. I'm allowed to not like some things in the calendar, i don't have to like everything that is part of getting something like this.

      Delete
    2. Also just because i blog about beauty things does not mean i use everything beauty related.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Clipart
Real Time Web Analytics