Tuesday 10 March 2015

One Dress Three Outfits

Nugoth outfits, Work outfits, Easy outfits,

Making the most out of my wardrobe, and since i finally bought a black vest dress I've been thinking of ways to style it. I got mine from H&M's basic section.

From left to right;

First outfit - This is pretty basic but at the same time i feel it makes an impact with the texture of the cardigan and the toughness of the Doc's. To make it a little less boring i decided bright orange nail varnish was the way to go which i need to buy. It's simple, it works, can be worn pretty much anywhere.

Second outfit - The feature of this top is definitely the sweater. The cactus print grabs the attention straight away. Because of the print i decided to keep the rest of the outfit plain black. If i wanted more colour i would paint the nails green to match with the cactus. I own this sweater and wore it to work one day, everyone liked it.

Third outfit - I had to make a somewhat boyish outfit somehow with this dress. Oversized hoodie does the trick. To add some cuteness i went with pug tights. But the outfit doesn't really need cute. I just couldn't resit the tights. Since everything is black i went with a silver backpack just to brighten it a little. Knowing me i would probably find a black bag to use though.

I know every dress is different, but it just didn't look right with the same dress three times in the collage. But they're basically the same.
 
What do you think?


She Said Beauty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Clipart
Real Time Web Analytics