Sunday 7 June 2015

Hate | Outfit

Hate t-shirt outfit

Pulp outfit, Alice takes a trip outfit, Hate outfit,

Alice Takes A Trip t-shirt, outfit, alternative fashion, pulp

After seeing this top many times in Pulp I had to buy it. It called to me every time and with it been black I knew it would fit with all my other clothes. I liked how here is tiny crosses behind the word hate. It elevated it from being a basic top.

It's pretty easy for me to style so it will be appearing possibly quite a lot. Since hate is such a strong work I thought I'd throw some cute socks on to tone it down a little, which I think worked perfectly.

| Outfit: | Cardigan - H&M | Top - Alice Takes A Trip | Socks - Asos |

She Said Beauty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Clipart
Real Time Web Analytics