Sunday 10 January 2016

Crazy Colour Emerlad Green Review

Crazy Colour Emerlad Green Review
Crazy Color Emerlad Green ReviewI've finally got my hair to a point where I can use temporary colours on it and I'm having so much fun with it. Green was a colour i wanted in my hair for the longest time and I finally got that for a few weeks at least. I will go back to it eventually. Unfortunately I only have the one picture of when my hair was green as now it's blue and purple.

I had heard mixed things about crazy colour but I figured I'd try them myself and to my surprise they work very well in my hair. The colour comes out a lot brighter than in the photo. (Photo of hair was taken after a few washes with bad lighting)

Even though it tells you to leave it on for around 20minuites I leave it for as long as I can, usually around an hour while I'm doing something else. Rinse it out and that's all there is to it.

It doesn't damage my hair and leaves me with a fantastic colour. It lasts quite a while, around a month and that was with me trying to budge the colour as I wanted a different one. That's the only downside to this as the colour was very hard to remove. Even using anti-dandruff shampoo (which is supposed to help shift temp colours) didn't do very much. But for temporary colour that will eventually go that's no problem. I would recommend buying this and I've actually bought more colours. Currently I'm using the blue one and loving it.

Should i do more reviews on temp dyes? I'll be using a few brands. 

She Said Beauty

5 comments:

  1. I had no idea that anti-dandruff shampoo was supposed to remove temporary color. What about a color remover? I'm sure that exists
    www.MarinaSays.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does exist. I think bleach london do one. But i'm not to bothered about removing it completely.

      Delete
  2. I love this colour 🙈 I use to use these pot dyes when I was red they actually last a long time ! Want to see more pics of your mermaid hair 😍💚
    https://onoitafashiondesign.wordpress.com

    Nat xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tried directions which is in pots but it doesn't work on my hair. I'll be going back to green soon :)

      Delete
  3. I love this colour 🙈 I use to use these pot dyes when I was red they actually last a long time ! Want to see more pics of your mermaid hair 😍💚
    https://onoitafashiondesign.wordpress.com

    Nat xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Clipart
Real Time Web Analytics