Monday 5 December 2016

Japan Picture Dump



This is basically just a bunch of pictures taken from my phone from my time in Japan. I realised i never shared any of the pictures from my time there. I will eventually do some proper posts on it.

Save to say i enjoyed my self so much and i didn't want to come back. I'm already planning my next trip (at least in my head so far).
I'm hoping to go back around spring next time for cherry blossoms. Everyone in Japan kept telling me i need to come back for that, i know i do and hopefully it will be soon.

My plan for next time is to stay in just Tokyo as i didn't get to see it all this time and i only got to see a little bit of Harajuku.

My visit was - Tokyo - Yudanaka - Kyoto - Tokyo




She Said Beauty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Clipart
Real Time Web Analytics