Tuesday 21 February 2017

The Winter Tag


Winter Tag
I know it's late into winter and people normally do this as winter starts but i've only just found the tag and as i'm writing this post it's freezing! I removed the questions about christmas.

What are your favourite things about Winter?
I guess it would be the amazing flavoured hot chocolates that places like costa bring out. I love their white hot chocolate it's the best tasting one i've come across. 

What is your favourite Winter outfit?
My go to outfit for winter is knee high socks over tights, baggy top of some kind, a coat and a scarf. It's my uniform for the winter as i'm always cold.


What is your favourite Winter food?
Stew of some kind. 

Favourite Winter drink?

I can't say tea as i drink that all year around so it's hot chocolate of course.


What is your dream way to spend a Winter’s day?
Staying indoors watching a movie under a blanket with hot chocolate or reading a good book.

How do you like to do your make-up in the Winter?
My make up does chance for the seasons it's always just concealer and eyeliner, that is all.

What are the first three things that remind you of Winter?
 COLD! Dark and spicy scents.

What is your favourite Winter song?
I don't have one.

What is your favourite Winter memory?
From around 2012 when we had a lot of snow and i was playing in it with Max the Belgium Shepard that has gone to heaven. He loved the snow and would shove his nose in it and flick it around. Throw a snowball and he'd try catch it.

What is your favourite Winter scent? 
Cinnamon. 

She Said Beauty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Clipart
Real Time Web Analytics