Thursday 23 March 2017

Spooky Box Club - The Enchanted Forest

 I figured i'd treat myself to a house warming present mostly because i wanted the dream catcher for my living room wall and the necklace.


What's inside

1) Dreamcatcher
2) Berry Tea
3) Skull infuser
4) Witchy women patch
5) Woodland scarf
6) Spell candles
7) Skull and twig earrings
8) Fluorite crystal necklace
9) Lollypop

The berry tea tastes amazing and with the skill infuser my teas never looked as spooky and cute before.   The scarf has an amazing print on it which i forgot to take a picture off but as soon as the weather warms up i'll be wearing it in outfit posts since it's a thin scarf.
The earrings are adorable and cute. The necklace i've been wearing a lot since i got the box, it's a nice green colour and stands out against my black clothing. 

This is my 3rd spooky box, i've had the bat one and the vampire box which i will review next. I'm not subscribed to them monthly as i like to choose which boxes i want, so you can buy one of purchases of the boxes or the items inside. The quality of the items is pretty good and i've found no fault with anything yet, everything is well made.


She Said Beauty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Clipart
Real Time Web Analytics