Wednesday 26 July 2017

Packing For A Short Break Abroad | Rotterdam

Trip Away NuGoth



This year apart from taking short breaks within the UK I'll be going over to Rotterdam.

I'm going on the ferry which I've never been on. So I don't intend to take a suitcase, just a medium backpack to get me through. I'll be going for in total including the nights on the ferry 4 days. I'm not counting the 5th day as i arrive back in the UK at 9am. So I'll repeat an outfit for that.

I plan to have a different outfit for each of the days I'm there. Though I will be using some items more than once. Apart from the backpack I'll use to carry all the clothes and toiletries I'll also have a small bag for every day use while I'm there. So that brings extra space. If needed I can always put something inside that.

I plan to take one dress that i might travel in and wear on a different day, for the rest I'm going to take my shorts with different tops. I could always layer a top over the dress, depending how warm it will actually be. I'll also have a thin cardigan with me, even though it's summer it can still get chilly. Also i will be taking some tights just encase. I'll probably take a thin scarf as I'll be on a ferry and it could get a little chilly. The rest will be toiletries.

She Said Beauty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Clipart
Real Time Web Analytics