Wednesday 18 October 2017

Flowy Dress & Fishnets - Last Summer Outfit


 This is the last summer outfit i took picture off. Finally got around to wearing my fishnet tights too.
This is a very basic outfit but the dress is super flowy so looks nice on its own.
I threw on my killstar star shoes and some simple necklaces which are my long pentagram one and bat necklace.

I've been thinking about dying this dress black as i think i would wear it more often that way, however i love how it looks already. I'm not sure. If it was black i would be able to wear it with more of my shorter jackets. I'll think about doing it this winter.

| Outfit: | Dress - H&M | Pentagram Necklace - Restyle | Bat Necklace - Spookybox | Bag - Restyle | Shoes - Killstar |

She Said Beauty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Clipart
Real Time Web Analytics