Wednesday 22 November 2017

Pumpkin Tee | Outfit

Pumpkin t-shirt, halloween everyday


I know halloween is over but that will never stop me from wearing spooky clothes. I don't often wear this tee and i don't know why. It's a big print and stands out so it's got everything i look for in a tee.


 I layered the t-shirt over a long vest and i have to say i'm loving this combo. I've been getting more use out of this vest lately by using a belt to section other tops or just wearing it over a dress to create a flowey look. Safe to say there will be me outfits with this vest layered under other items. I'm thinking of using some of my crop tops for this. However i may just make this outfit again but with different t-shirts and tights.

| Outfit: | Top - Gift | Vest - H&M | Shorts - Tesco | Bag - Restyle | Boots | T.U.K |

She Said Beauty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Clipart
Real Time Web Analytics